Product Features of Silvert’s Adaptive Open Back Dresses :
- Easy Access Dressing – Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points – Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity – Full Back Overlap
- Length – 44 Inches
- Quality Machine Washable – Wrinkle Resistant 100% Polyester – No Ironing Required
Value-Priced & So Nice Very Flattering and Comfortable Open-Back Dress features a Criss-cross v-neck that provides wheelchair-users with all-day comfort that looks great. Inverted box pleat gives it a generous fit that flows comfortably while sitting. Elbow-length sleeves. Two handy side pockets. Full back overlap with snaps at shoulders. Snap back dresses and back snap dressing solutions make dressing a breeze for both the individual being dressed and the caregiver assisting in the dressing.
Machine wash & dry. Quality machine washable 100% Polyester and Wrinkle resistant. No Ironing Required.
How do you put this adaptive wheelchair clothing dress on?
- The individual remains in a seated position while being dressed.
- The individual’s arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
This adaptive dress is terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. This item by Silvert is usually offered in a full figure plus size range. A great product for home care, retirement and nursing home settings.
Adaptive Dresses Sizing:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)