Product Features of Silvert’s Adaptive Open Back Dresses :
- Easy Access Dressing – Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points – Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity – Full Back Overlap
- Length – 44 Inches
- Quality Machine Washable – Wrinkle resistant – Polyester-Spandex
You’re Sitting Pretty! This open-back dress is perfectly designed for wheelchair-users. The fitted yoke has flattering wrap styling and soft gathers for a great fit. The flared skirt flows beautifully while seated. Elbow-length sleeves are beautifully finished with cuffs. Two handy side seam pockets. Full back overlap with snaps at shoulders. This adaptive clothing top for women completely opens up, allowing the individuals arms to be slid into the garment sleeves without ever having to raise/lower their arms or struggle with small neck openings.
The back overlap is then folded over and domed/snapped into place. The snap domes are placed on the shoulders to avoid pressure points. Ideal for those in skilled nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings. Great choice for nursing homes, homecare or hospitals. This adaptive dress is terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable Polyester-Spandex and Wrinkle resistant.