Product Features of Silvert’s Adaptive Open Back Nightgowns :
- Reduces Exposure – Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing – Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing – Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points – Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity – Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry – Wrinkle resistant – 65% Polyester – 35% Cotton
Diamond-Neck Knit Open-Back Adaptive Hospital Nightgown with pretty lace trim. Three decorative buttons. ¾ long sleeves. Full back overlap with snap closure at each shoulder.
How do you put this snap back hospital gown on?
- The individual remains in a seated or prone position while being dressed.
- The individual’s arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
These open back patient hospital night gowns / medical gowns are terrific for elderly/senior citizens who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. Great choice for nursing homes, homecare, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and post surgery. Look at Silvert’s other hospital clothes such as bedjackets, adaptive robes, non skid hospital socks, arm and leg protectors, non skid slippers and so much more!
Quality machine wash & dry. Made of 65% Polyester – 35% Cotton and Wrinkle resistant.
Adaptive Sleepwear Hospital Gowns Size Chart:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)