Product Features of this Silvert’s Toe Menders Socks by Simcan :
- Separate Toes – Assist in Restoring Toes Back to Original Alignment
- Slip Resistant – The Gripper Treads Help Against Potential Slips and Falls
- Soft Pliable Acrylic – Helps Relax, Alleviate Sore and Painful Feet
- Cushioned Sole – Extra Padding Helps Prevent Abrasion and Chaffing
- Sag Resistant – Retains it’s Shape & Stays in Place on Your Leg Without Leaving Any Marks
- Quality Machine Washable – Acrylic – Spandex
Toe Menders assist in restoring toe alignment back to their original shape. Years of wearing shoes that are too tight can disfigure the natural alignment of your toes which can make walking painful. Simcan’s Toe Menders help to gently separate and stretch your toes with soft spongy cords of cushioned acrylic ( Soft Acrylic-Spandex).
Wearing Toe Menders for just a few hours at the end of the day or overnight can help alleviate sore and painful feet. An extra padding is knit into the bottom of the sock to help prevent abrasion and chaffing. They can help alleviate the pain and discomfort associated with moderate arthritis, hammer toes, and bunions. This sock features a true shaped heel for enhanced fit. Great accessories for nursing homes, Skilled Nursing Facilities, home care, healthcare and hospital settings. Machine washable by Silvert. Consult with your health care professional if this is to be worn for medical reasons.
Women’s Sizes:S (Shoe Size 5 – 8 1/2) M (Shoe Size 9 – 12 1/2)
Men’s Sizes:S (Shoe Size 4 – 7 1/2) M (Shoe Size 8 – 11 1/2)