Product Features of Silvert’s Adaptive Open Back Dresses :
- Easy Access Dressing – Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points – Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity – Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Washable – Polyester
Clever Styling gives this open back dress it’s wheelchair comfort and flair. The keyhole neck frames the face beautifully. Loose fit flows comfortably while seated. Two side seam pockets. Full back overlap with a snap at each shoulder. Snap back dresses and back snap dressing solutions make dressing a breeze for both the individual being dressed and the caregiver assisting in the dressing. Quality machine washable silky polyester.
How do you put this adaptive wheelchair clothing dress on?
- The individual remains in a seated position while being dressed.
- The individual’s arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
This adaptive dress is terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. A great product for home care, retirement and nursing home settings.
Adaptive Dresses Sizing:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)