Product Features of Silvert’s Adaptive Open Back Dresses :
- Easy Access Dressing – Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure – Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points – Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity – Full Back Overlap
- Convenient Side Pockets – Handy Seam Pocket on Each Side
- Length – 46 Inches
- Quality Machine Washable – Polyester
It’s Easy To See Why this short sleeve open back dress is a best-seller year after year! It’s made with a roomy fit that flows beautifully while seated. The patch pocket is perfectly placed for easy access. This adaptive dress has a generous back overlap with two dome/snap closures at each shoulder for easy assisted dressing.
Updated in the latest prints. Pick a few at this low price. It has one patch pocket. Snap back dresses and back snap dressing solutions make dressing a breeze for both the individual being dressed and the caregiver assisting in the dressing. Made of machine washable polyester interlock.
How do you put this adaptive wheelchair clothing dress on?
- The individual remains in a seated position while being dressed.
- The individual’s arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
This adaptive dress by Silvert is terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. This item is usually offered in a full figure plus size range. A great product for those in retirement homes, nursing home, skilled nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings.
Quality machine washable polyester and wrinkle resistant.
Adaptive Dresses Sizing:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)